With effort and determination you can accomplish anything.
Memorise Getting your facts right!
You can memorise information and notes by
- listing the main events in the story or article
- making a wall chart of key facts
- making a true/false quiz about the information you have read
- reciting something off by heart
- preparing flash cards of key facts
- creating acrostics & sayings to remember facts
- using rhyme and rhythm to remember key ideas
- making connections - relate new ideas to things you already know – draw mind maps, diagrams, cartoons
- summarising class notes
- transferring key ideas and facts into your own words
- drawing pictures to show ideas
- using colour to highlight key ideas
Last modified: Thursday, 19 June 2014, 11:18 AM